Skip to main content

Sian Clifford: 'Quiz gave Charles and Diana Ingram a voice'

The star of ITV’s Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? drama on her lockdown viewing habits, helping to rehabitate the coughing major, and winning a Bafta for Fleabag

Were there are any shows you enjoyed over lockdown that you didn’t expect to?
The Last Dance. I had no interest in or knowledge of basketball, and I didn’t even make the connection between Michael Jordan and the sport, because I just grew up with him being so famous. I had no idea about that period of history, and I’m now obsessed with basketball. It was such a well-made documentary that showed people and their flaws, as whole humans. I found it so compelling.

Who has been your TV villain of the year?
Jamie from Normal People. Who by my understanding is an absolute dreamboat of a human being in real-life. The embodiment of that character was amazing.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3hrjD1k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog