Skip to main content

Naga Munchetty: 'My most memorable interviewee of the year? A nurse'

The broadcaster on her small-screen loves and hates of 2020, and her experience covering the pandemic and the Black Lives Matter movement on the BBC

Have you been watching much TV away from news this year, and do you in general?
Well, I don’t usually watch too much TV. My thing was always going out, playing golf and running, and the TV was on in the background. I work in television, and sometimes you need a break. But that has all changed. I’ve watched a lot in lockdown.

Were there are any shows you enjoyed that you didn’t expect to?
I don’t usually watch things that have loads of series, because I never believe that I’ll have time to commit to them, but Money Heist absolutely blew my mind. I’ve got into New Girl on Netflix too, which is quite funny. I’m enjoying The Undoing, I’m enjoying Roadkill … but I feel like, as soon as I start getting into something, everyone starts talking about something else.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/34Xq9I3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog