Skip to main content

Neighbours' Jackie Woodburne: ‘I’d love to be a TV baddie’

The soap star on her love of Marcella and Schitt’s Creek – and why Ninja Warrior makes her stand on the sofa and shout at the television

I was hooked on one of your British productions, Marcella. I’ve got a little iPad set up with my treadmill and there were some days that I was so gripped that I must have done about 16km to try to get to the end of the next episode – that’s how great I thought it was. I like a gritty show, and doing a police drama well is really hard. They didn’t go too over the top with the blood and the gore; it was more about the psychological aspects of the characters and, of course, her journey. What a role for a woman – Anna Friel was terrific.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2SasDvO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog