Skip to main content

Claes Bang: 'I've been watching a great Danish show … what was it called?'

The Dracula star talks about filming on Zoom, if he could play Bond and the only Kubrick film he’s never seen

I’m with my wife in the countryside, just north of Copenhagen. It’s not been as harsh here in Denmark. Everything is practically back to normal. Kids are in school, restaurants and bars are open. The only difference is the queueing outside the shops, which makes it look a bit like the Soviet Union in the 1970s.

We’ve watched some old Hitchcock things like Vertigo and North By Northwest. I’ve seen almost every Stanley Kubrick film, apart from Eyes Wide Shut, which I can’t find anywhere. I’ve been watching a great Danish thing… what the fuck was that called? We’ve turned out some quite good ones like The Killing, The Bridge and Borgen.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3c9FNRk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog