Skip to main content

Alec Baldwin: ‘I wish I was 50! I wish I had 10 extra years!’

At 61, Alec Baldwin is starring in a new film, raising a young family, teasing the heck out of President Trump – and he’s almost stopped having fights with photographers

Coming into a meeting room on the 24th floor of a Manhattan skyscraper, the actor Alec Baldwin strides up to the wraparound windows, takes in the glorious 180-degree panorama and jokes, to no one in particular, “Ah! Yes! This can be my next apartment.” The 61-year-old lands his weight on a sofa and, taking out his phone, sitting extremely straight, nose almost touching the screen, he video-calls his wife Hilaria. “Look at this view I have of the city!” Baldwin cries, angling the camera for her. Quickly the couple are talking grocery needs, who missed whose call, which of their kids got bitten this morning during playtime at school.

“Bitten?” Baldwin repeats. “By who?”

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/35xJ0HM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog