Skip to main content

Asian-American on her favourite Hong Kong restaurant playlists, and dishes to go with the music

Maria Chan is the director of content partnerships at National Geographic for the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. I like ordering a lot of things just to taste. My mom’s Thai, dad’s Chinese and growing up in Philadelphia, you’re exposed to a lot of American-Italian and Jewish delis, so those would be my top four foods. Also, I almost never have full set meals. I just like to order a drink and a dish, then go elsewhere. I have favourites for different moods. If I am eating by myself, I…

from South China Morning Post https://ift.tt/2nI9dCM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Green Day’s World Now

The band’s new album, “Saviors,” feels amazingly current, not because Green Day has capitulated to the whims of the Zeitgeist but because, somehow, the Zeitgeist has bent around Green Day. from Culture: TV, Movies, Music, Art, and Theatre News and Reviews https://ift.tt/Oz8Atxq