Skip to main content

Craig David: ‘Bo’ Selecta! was a blessing in disguise’

The musician, 38, on trying not to be a perfectionist, Stevie Wonder and Love Island

I feel like I’m getting younger in my heart. I’m starting to loosen up a little. I’ve always been a perfectionist – I’ll exhaust things until I feel happy. But over the years I’ve realised there’s a point where you have to pull back on that. I’d still be messing around with Born To Do It if I had had my way – and that’s nearly 20 years old.

I’ve stopped taking fitness so seriously. There was a period when I’d go to the gym twice a day. It’s different now because it’s just about staying healthy and keeping the body moving. I use my performances as my cardio.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2PGP1OW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog