Skip to main content

I worked on David Attenborough’s documentary. The grim reality gave me climate anxiety | Liv Grant

For the BBC’s Climate Change: The Facts, I met those living on the frontline. I struggled to cope with what I learned

We live in a time of loss. Wild places dwindle, the animals and plants that live in them disappear. Climate change is now a certainty, and it will without a doubt lead to the loss of land, species, and ways of life. In the abstract this is disconcerting. Up close it is devastating. I worked on the BBC’s Climate Change: The Facts, presented by David Attenborough, and have felt this pain first-hand.

Related: Climate Change: The Facts review – our greatest threat, laid bare

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian http://bit.ly/2UO316Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog