Skip to main content

Dominic West: ‘How do I relax? I smoke pot’

The actor on a very embarrassing photoshoot, his inability to be on time, and ending up in a Mexican jail

Born in Sheffield, Dominic West, 49, studied at Trinity College Dublin. He found fame playing Jimmy McNulty in the HBO series The Wire, from 2002 to 2008. He stars in the Sky Atlantic series The Affair and the new BBC1 adaptation of Les Misérables, which starts on 30 December. His films include Pride, Testament Of Youth and Colette, which opens on 11 January. He is married with five children, and lives between London and Ireland.

When were you happiest?
Last year. I was with my wife and all my kids in northern California, driving an RV. I remember thinking that life couldn’t possibly get any better.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian http://bit.ly/2CFfEvm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog