Skip to main content

Ronnie Wood reveals all-clear after second cancer diagnosis

Rolling Stones guitarist was recently treated for small-cell carcinoma following lung cancer treatment in 2017

Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has revealed he was recently diagnosed with cancer for a second time, but has been given the all-clear.

Speaking to the Sun, Wood said: “I’ve had cancer two different ways now. I had lung cancer in 2017 and I had small-cell more recently that I fought in the last lockdown … I came through with the all-clear.”

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2R204Dq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Green Day’s World Now

The band’s new album, “Saviors,” feels amazingly current, not because Green Day has capitulated to the whims of the Zeitgeist but because, somehow, the Zeitgeist has bent around Green Day. from Culture: TV, Movies, Music, Art, and Theatre News and Reviews https://ift.tt/Oz8Atxq