Skip to main content

Love Is Blind's Lauren and Cameron: 'Watching the show back is intense'

The reality contestants on their TV of 2020, and what it was really like to date 15 people at a time on the Netflix hit

What series kept you guys going during lockdown?
Cameron:
We watch The Umbrella Academy, of course. We watched Emily in Paris, too.
Lauren: I made him watch that.
Cameron: I got into it! I liked how you could predict what was about to happen next. The best discovery we made in lockdown was Raising Dion, which was a really good superhero show with a complex narrative. It wasn’t your standard superhero show or movie.
Lauren: We’ve been watching a lot of superhero shows and movies.

What series are you not allowed to watch without waiting for each other?
Lauren:
Anything that we watch together. Once we start watching a series together, it’s like: “You continued that without me? How dare you!” That’s almost like cheating, you know?
Cameron: A mild form of it. It’s a no go!
Lauren:
I’ve been watching a lot of Fresh Prince and [Martin Lawrence’s sitcom] Martin.
Cameron: You’ve been watching Martin without me?
Lauren: Yeah, babe!
Cameron: When?
Lauren: See? You done started an argument!
Cameron: I don’t know if I’ve been really rewatching any shows except for Love Is Blind. It’s intense every time; just a flood of memories and emotions.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2JpfTAV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Green Day’s World Now

The band’s new album, “Saviors,” feels amazingly current, not because Green Day has capitulated to the whims of the Zeitgeist but because, somehow, the Zeitgeist has bent around Green Day. from Culture: TV, Movies, Music, Art, and Theatre News and Reviews https://ift.tt/Oz8Atxq