Skip to main content

F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo: ‘I take around 100 flights a year, so I need stamina’

The Red Bull racer on constant time-zone changes, a low-carb diet and unwinding at music festivals

The older I get, the earlier I go to bed. It’s probably down to the constant climate and time-zone changes, but I’m content with seven hours, so 10pm is normal. Weirdly, I’ve performed very well off little sleep, too, so I don’t let it bug me.

Continue reading...

from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2KhWlKa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degrees of separation: what connects Seinfeld to Steve Bannon?

From the US sitcom to the far-right rabble rouser, we go down the rabbit hole, thanks to the arrival of Jerry’s show on Netflix Seinfeld All 180 episodes of the 90s’ most misanthropic sitcom have arrived on Netflix, but not everyone is happy. Some viewers have complained that the new transfer puts Jerry Seinfeld ’s show in a different aspect ratio: from an older square format to widescreen … yada-yada … now the picture crops out some sight gags and just seems slightly bizarro . Motion impossible: fallout It’s not the first time modern technology has caused problems. HD TVs can make even visually stunning films look like cheap soap operas, through motion smoothing – a process to reduce blurring (good for on-screen sport). But Tom Cruise was there to save the day: in a slightly awkward 2018 video , he explained how to adjust TV settings to undo this flat fiasco. Continue reading... from Culture | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3mr722c